Although there might be space group and twining trouble from the sound of it, running ARP/wARP starting from your molrep solution, at that resolution should really do whatever can be done and reduce R/RFree while building the vast majority of the model. If Rfree stays high, start looking at sg possibilities and twining.

A.

PS In general I would suggest to download and install arp/warp but a quick try for new users can always be through the web interface
http://cluster.embl-hamburg.de/ARPwARP/remote-http.html