Dear all,

Thanks for your hearty responses. Below is a summary for the
information I received. Again, I really appreciate all the help.

Best regards,
Junyu

1. Yale University, University of Utah, and Wake Forest University are
three that have core facilities which perform N-terminal sequencing.

2. A colleague here has had good results with the facility at Iowa
state:
   http://www.biotech.iastate.edu/service_facilities/protein.html

If you just want to identify the protein, mass spec may be cheaper.

The same place will do that, or we have had excellent results with
   http://www.appliedbiomics.com/

If you need to confirm N-term construct, Edman degradation is probably
still more cost
effective.

3. I've gotten decent results from Rockefeller:

http://proteomics.rockefeller.edu/edman/edmaninfo

4. We have used Alphalyse (http://www.alphalyse.com/picknpost.html).

5.  There is one at the Johns Hopkins University.
Synthesis and Sequening facility

6. You can get it here as well...
University of Pittsburgh
Department of Biological Sciences