It looks like something has been corrupted in your CCP4 installation.
Possibly there is a post-install script which should have been run but
wasn't?

If you do:
   ls $CCP4/share/python/
then you should see something like this:
   CCP4pipeline22.py*  CCP4pipeline.pyc
   CCP4pipeline.py*    subprocess_with_fixes.py*

If those files are missing, then something has gone wrong in your CCP4
installation. Precisely what depends on how you installed CCP4. I'm
afraid I don't know how the Mac install works, so exactly what is beyond
me. Sorry.

Kevin

--
EMAIL DISCLAIMER http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm