Hi Rex,

There will be small differences in particular due to the different ways
of treating the solvent. How large of a difference are you talking
about? Normally the difference should not be very large... And if this
related to solvent effects, it will affect the low resolution
reflections with a decrease in the effect when you go to higher and
higher resolutions (but never completely disappear).

Fred.