Hi there
i have modeled a ribavirin molecule in one of the structures that i solved
at 2.5A recently. omit map confirms the presence of ligand but the map
itself is not very clear.there is some positive density in fo-fc map around
the ribose ring, that disappears at 3.2sigma level. I wonder whether it is
possible that the ribose ring has exo(2' and 3') and endo(2' and 3')
conformation in the model.  from where can i get the coordinates of these
conformations of ribavirin. or how can i draw this using sketcher in ccp4.
can anyone please send me the smileys of these two conformations. any other
suggestions are also welcome.

regards and thanks in advance,

--
INTEKHAB ALAM