My 9.1 Pilot server is driving me up the wall, when we think we have got to grips with one thing another just goes and breaks ...... the Red Screen of Error has definitely taken over from NT's Blue Screen Of Death :(

The latest thing to dive us to distraction is that we cannot create any questions in tests or surveys. I can create the test or survey (eventually) but when I do anything like add new question, create question block etc all that happens is Error - Invalid Index.

Has anyone got any ideas before I give up and start work on another method as the academic staff have said that if it is not fixed by tomorrow just do it in Survey Monkey!

Peter

Peter Harrison
Learning Technologies Manager, IT Department
Building 63, Cranfield University, Cranfield, Bedfordshire MK43 0AL
W: www.cranfield.ac.uk  E: [log in to unmask]
T: +44 (0)1234 754097

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended only for the named addressee. If you are not the named addressee, please accept our apology, notify the sender immediately and then delete the email. We request that you do not disclose, use, copy or distribute any information within it.

Any opinions expressed are not necessarily the corporate view of Cranfield University. This email is not intended to be contractually binding unless specifically stated and the sender is an authorised University signatory.

Whilst we have taken steps to ensure that this email and all attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.