I’ve received the inquiry below from Christine Oliver.

If interested, please write to her direct (new email, don’t hit reply) at the London Institute of Education < [log in to unmask]>.

Best wishes

Tom

From: Christine Oliver [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 11:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: enquiry

Dear Tom

I have put a cheque in the post to you for the 'do' at the British Library.

In the meantime, I was wondering if you had any contacts with academic staff in Holland (preferably University of Amsterdam) who has some interest/experience in biographical narrative approaches to research.  I'm interested in experiences of growing up in institutional care but that aside, any academic with knowledge of the biog/narrative approach would be helpful.  Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help,

Best wishes

Christine