Do you know how to use Collaborative Tools to Support the Learner Experience?

Aimed at people working in further and higher education as well as staff development professionals, we'll help you make the most out of online tools to enable people to collaborate, and deliver great learning experiences.

During this practical workshop we'll examine case studies, try out a variety of tools and help you discover the benefits for your teaching, ensuring you're aware of the pitfalls to avoid when using this type of technology.  You'll leave the worskhop with new skills, tools and ideas to apply in your institution.

Running in Edinburgh on Wednesday 9th March, Collaborative Tools to Support the Learning Experience
Find out more: http://bit.ly/hhg3pd

Our workshops combine presentation, group work, discussion and hands on activities - ensuring you get the most out of our training, we keep attendee numbers small, so that you get more.

This workshop forms part of a wider programme running in Birmingham, London and Newcastle.  For more information on dates, topics, prices and locations see our website: http://bit.ly/fOpGJD

We look forward to welcoming you on a Netskills workshop soon!

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Vincent
Training & Administration Co-ordinator
www.netskills.ac.uk
0191 222 5000

JISC Netskills is a JISC Advance service hosted at Newcastle University