No I do not. Ask him to contact me. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From:         Devon Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:       The Black and Asian Studies Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Wed, 2 Feb 2011 22:46:06
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: AFROEUROPEANS CONFERENCE 2011/ CONFERENCIAAFROEUROPEOS 2011

Hi Ansel

Do you know a Trinidadian brother named Raymond Drayton. He's based at UCL
and I attended a lecture he moderated on Monday at the UCL about George
Padmore. He seems eminently suitable for what you are looking for. If you're
not in touch with him I can put him in touch with you!

Please let me know

Ajomase'

D. Thomas
Devon C Thomas