Dear Oliverira,

Did you have any luck finding the full article?
I'm writting a short text on asexuality through the lens of Michel Foucault, and this article could be interesting to me... as far as the abstract presents it...

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 23:26:45 -0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Article on Asexuality (Abstract)
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi, all

Run into the attached abstract today. Maybe the article was already published?  The author mentions Breanne Fahs. Do any of you know Breanne Fahs' work on asexuality? I'd never heard of this researcher before.

Have a great day!

Elisabete Oliveira

Doctoral Researcher - São Paulo University, Brazil

To unsubscribe from the ASEXUALITYSTUDIES list, click the following link:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ASEXUALITYSTUDIES&A=1