But you do have to chuckle at his scheme - I loved the fact he filed under beard one supplier because he couldn’t remember the man’s name but he had a beard.

Kath

Ms Kathleen Shawcross
Borough Archivist & Local Studies Manager
London Borough of Sutton
Central Library, St Nicholas Way, SUTTON SM1 1EA

Tel: +44 (020 8770 4745), FAX: +44 (020 8770 4777)
web site:
www.sutton.gov.uk

Local Studies & Archives Centre
Opening Hours

Tue, Wed & Fri 10am-6pm; Thur 10am-8pm;
Sat 9am-5pm; Sun 2-5pm

Printing this email? Please think environmentally and only print when essential!