I love this! Is it mere coincidence that only three letters separate Archives from Archers!?

On 7 February 2011 10:45, Procter, Margaret <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

(with apologies to non-Archers fans)

I’m sure that many colleagues must be as gripped as I am by the consequences of Nigel’s failure to create a functionally-based filing scheme (or even a subject-based one). Given the resultant  information retrieval problems we’re clearly on course for a classic example of business continuity failure for Lower Loxley and given the amount of time David is spending looking for information  - what are those statistics again? – probably for Brook Farm too.  It can only be a matter of time before the whole of Ambridge’s economy collapses

All this and the entail sub-plot still to  come  ....

Margaret

**********************************

Margaret Procter

Director of Studies, MARM

Dept of History, University of Liverpool

9 Abercromby Square

Liverpool L69 7WZ

www liv.ac.uk

0151 794 2411