Hello

I have been asked to pass this on to anyone who might be interested

Regards

Phil

From: Bahzad Ayoub [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 February 2011 10:54
To: Philip McShane
Subject: Senior Corporate Epidemiologist Opportunity

Dear Phil,

It was a pleasure speaking to you today.

As per our conversation, I am currently working on an exciting opportunity within epidemiology alongside my Consultant Agere Zaimi. Please find below some information about the position that we are working on :

 *   We are currently representing a Top 15 global pharmaceutical company, seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Epidemiologist.

 *   The mission of the Senior Epidemiologist is to provide expert guidance and strategic insight into the planning process for pipeline and marketed products.

 *   The role will be very visible and will sit within the epidemiology group;

 *   The Senior Epidemiologist will be independently responsible for the design and development of epidemiological studies.

 *   Moreover, the role will be liaising with internal functions and external epidemiologists.
I would be very grateful if you could pass this information on to your network along with my contact details.

I remain at your disposal should you need additional information about this new opportunity.

Kind regards,

Bahzad Ayoub
Resourcing Consultant
Direct Dial: +44 (0)203 402 6452

Sharpstream Life Sciences
Global Executive Search and Selection

www.sharpstream.com<http://www.sharpstream.com/>    [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Europe
5th Floor
133 Houndsditch
London,
EC3A 7BX
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 20 3402 6021
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7691 7888

North America
111 Presidential Blvd,
Suite 240
Bala Cynwyd,
PA 19004
USA

Tel:  +1 (484) 567 2900
Fax: +1 (610) 941 9288

Asia
Unit 427, 4 Floor
Huiyang Plaza, No.4
Lane 1139, Pudong Avenue Shanghai 200120
China

Tel:  +86 (21) 5198 1107
Fax: +86 (21) 5198 1107

SIGNOFF allstat