Dear Allstat,

An immediate need for a data analyst / econometrician has been expressed by a renowned marketing agency. Offered on both a contract or permanent basis depending on the needs of the candidate, if you have experience of using time series regression in a commercial environment and are looking to start immediately send your CV / call for an immediate interview.

You will enter into the hustle and bustle of a lively marketing agency, you will use your analytical and econometric pizzazz to fuel client projects, providing real actionable insights from data, building robust econometric / time series regression models and working closely with big clients…

Location: London

Salary: Negotiable up to c.35K depending upon qualification, skills and experience

To apply or for more information:

Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask] Please quote ref: AS/ 1649/SC in the subject line

Are you a Statistician, Analyst, Econometrician, Quantitative Analyst? Haven't found what you are looking for? If you are looking for a statistical role within the analysis market then give us a call or visit our website. We have a variety of jobs available for Statisticians or Econometricians. Try visiting us at www.corporate-recruiter.co.uk

Kind regards

Angela Smythe
Corporate Recruiter
020 7861 9987