SHORT COURSES AT THE POSTGRADUATE STATISTICS CENTRE, LANCASTER
UNIVERSITY

APPLIED STATISTICS COURSES:

Bayesian Methods 3-4 March 2011

Intermediate SPSS for Windows (SPSS II) 9-10 March 2011

Atlas.Ti 18 March 2011

Structural Equation Modelling 23-24 March 2011

Methods for Missing Data 29-30 March 2011

MEDICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL STATISTICS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
COURSES:

Survival and Event History Analysis
28 February 2011 - 3 March 2011

Pharmacological Modelling
14-17 March 2011

For more information regarding our courses, please go to our website:
http://shortcourses.maths.lancs.ac.uk

Or contact the Short Course Administrator, Angela Mercer on 01524 593064
or
email [log in to unmask]

See our e-brochure at www.maths.lancs.ac.uk/psc.

Kind regards

Angela Mercer
Short Course/Postgraduate Administrator
Applied Statistics
C/o Postgraduate Statistics Centre
Room 78
Lancaster University
Lancaster

***Please note I work Mon-Fri, 9.30 - 2.45 pm***

Tel: +44 (0) 1524 593064
Fax: +44 (0) 1524 593429
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://shortcourses.maths.lancs.ac.uk