JOB: Statistical and Mathematical Modelling in the Energy and Environment
Sectors

Quintessa (www.quintessa.org) is an employee-owned company that undertakes
high-quality science-based consultancy, research and software development
for industry and governments around the world in the energy and environment
sectors. Statistical and mathematical modelling of complex systems (ranging
from geological storage facilities for carbon dioxide to the graphite cores
of Advanced Gas-cooled Reactors) represents an important part of the
company's activities. We would like to hear from individuals interested in
joining Quintessa's office in Henley-on-Thames to contribute to our work in
these areas.  We are looking for someone with a first class academic record,
good presentation skills, and a proven ability to solve problems using
statistical and mathematical modelling techniques. Candidates, who must
already be living in the UK, should send a CV with a covering letter by
e-mail to [log in to unmask]

--
Dr David P Hodgkinson, Managing Director, Quintessa Ltd
The Hub, 14 Station Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9 1AY, UK

SIGNOFF allstat