Dear All

I've been looking into this very issue this week myself so if anyone
does have any further information on this, if would be most grateful if
you let me know too.

I understand that the modelling system was orginally developed by Ursula
Kelly at the University of Strathclyde on behalf of UUK - I have emailed
to ask if there are any plans to update the model's parameters but have
not yet had a response.  Will let you know if I do.

Regards,

Melody Butters
Executive Support Manager
Keele University