We are developing separate harassment and bullying policies for staff and students, and our student policy is just going through impact assessment.  I think our staff one will be doing the same shortly. Happy to discuss off list if you have any questions.

Best wishes

Kirsteen

Kirsteen Coupar

Equality and Diversity Manager

Flat 40B, Catherine of Aragon Court

Southwood Site

Avery Hill Campus

University of Greenwich

Eltham

London SE9 2UG

Direct line: 020 8331 8817

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?