Hi everyone,

We are thinking of separating our Harassment Policy for staff and students, and moving student harassment/bullying issues into our Student Complaints Procedure.

Has anyone else done this?  We'd be interested to hear how successful it's been or if you've had any issues or concerns.

Feel free to reply off-list if you prefer.  I'm also happy to collate anonymous responses if it's helpful to others.

Many thanks in advance.

Annie

Annie Carroll
Student Equality and Diversity Adviser
University of Brighton, Student Services
The Manor House, Moulsecoomb Place, Brighton BN2 4GA

Tel 01273 642852
Fax 01273 642850

Student Services (Careers, Counselling, Student Advice and the Disability & Dyslexia Team) at the University of Brighton has achieved the Matrix Quality Standard for Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG)