Louise, Anne

I'd be very interested in this area too.  We are reviewing this at the moment at UCLan too to see what SEC data for students is available to us.

Regards,
Sabiha

Sabiha Patel | Equality and Diversity Manager | Strategic Development Service | University of Central Lancashire | Adelphi Building 109 | Preston PR1 2HE
t: 01772 892396  e:[log in to unmask]
www.uclan.ac.uk

>>> Anne Mwangi <[log in to unmask]> 08/02/2011 17:25 >>>
Dear Louise,
In Hull, widening participation is a significant area of work managed
under the Student Recruitment Directorate despite the curtailment of
funding. I engage with it through a working group and WP Committee.  I
am aware that a range of equality data and monitoring is carried out and
this is being reviewed to comply with new monitoring requirements from
HEFCE.
If you'd like more information, I can put in touch with the officer
leading on this work.

Regards
Anne