Dear all

Apologies, because I know this is a subject which has come up recently and I can’t now find the correspondence but I would be interested to know which of you have an in-house mediation service and whether you may be interested in reciprocal arrangements with ourselves?

We are just training up a cohort of mediators in-house but recognise that there will be some cases which will need outside assistance.  Rather than incurring the costs inherent in this we would be interested in a mutual arrangement with other colleagues elsewhere….

Yours

Mrs Lora Morris

HR Services Manager

Human Resources