We have seen a similar problem with a c16000 which was recently moved from standalone to our track.

ALT will run OK the inner reagent ring (this can be called the B line or position D )  but gives low results on the outer carousel (A, B, C  or just A)

It is due to reagent carryover but lots of improvement to samplers smart washes and mixers did not remove the problem. We will be replacing the last possible spares, sample probe tubing, next week.

None of our 4 c8000s have any problems.

The c16000 is now running a reduced test menu as a track workhorse and the reduced number of reagents may have precipitated the problem.

Mike Collins

BMS3

Biochemistry Automation

Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital