thanks Dave that looks very interesting. I have been getting interested in
music cognition studies and the music theory of Industrial "noise," so this
is right up my alley. Also recently noticed that Philip Ball, author of "The

Music Instinct" also wrote a book about Paracelsus, "The Devil's Doctor."
The connections between esotericism and music are wonderful; it's a
shame so few people have the chops and the interest to study them.