Many of the people who are commenting on your position are not making
their arguments *necessarily* from secular, academic perspectives.  I
think we are saying that it is that complicated, and I think there are
plenty of Wiccans who are firm in their beliefs, who do take a stand
and who can absolutely genuinely accept other people's spiritual
choices.  I just don't see the need for a hard line here, and it isn't
quite the logical problem I think you are setting out.

Amy