Headline from the Daily Mail. The war on Wicca continues:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1353517/Catholic-Church-issues-guide-convert-Harry-Potter-witches-Christianity.html

I was wondering where the Wiccan guide to converting Christians was, then I remembered: Wiccans respect the spiritual choices of other people.

Best wishes,

Leo

Dr Leo Ruickbie, PhD, MA, BA (Hons), AKC

Witchcraft Out of the Shadows (Robert Hale, 2004; 2nd ed., 2011)

"Witchcraft Out of the Shadows is an engaging book which deserves to be the benchmark for all future analyses of the Craft." - Alan Richardson

Faustus: The Life and Times of a Renaissance Magician (The History Press, 2009)

"Dr Ruickbie has re-evaluated and contextualised the sources of the Faust tradition from a position of authority. The result is a work of meticulous scholarship that can be read as a gripping page-turner." - Professor Osman Durrani

The Paranormal (Constable & Robinson, forthcoming)

For more information visit www.witchology.com