From: Jason Horan [log in to unmask]

> Can’t see things changing here too soon

--> There's always hope ;-)

Depending on who’s on in radiology...

--> Used to have that as well... But now it's the 21st century... Almost everywhere ;-)

> And as for the ED SpR, I value my fingers...

--> And, as you can imagine, in today's age of sensitivities and being PC, there's NO WAY I'm making a comment about that!

After 5pm the scanner is shut down...

--> We've got one of these newer ones... Works even without direct sunlight...

24hr stroke thrombolysis... Always has been and still is done by the neuro SpRs, starting in the ED... And that's despite 16-18hrs a day ED consultant presence, so I guess we know what can be done...