LSE Behavioural Public Policy Special Lecture

There are still plenty of places left for the following lecture. Let me know me if youd like to attend, if you havent done so already.

Best,

Adam

Time and date: 6.00-7.30pm, 19th April 2011

Location: Room LG01 (Wolfson Theatre), LSE. (Lower Ground Floor of the New Academic Building – NAB) - a map of the LSE can be viewed at: http://www2.lse.ac.uk/mapsAndDirections/findingYourWayAroundLSE.aspx)

Author and topic: George Loewenstein (Carnagie Mellon University) – “Does increasing sexual frequency lead to health and happiness?”

Chair: Adam Oliver (LSE)

George Loewenstein is the Herbert A. Simon Professor of Economics and Psychology in the Social and Decision Sciences Department at Carnegie Mellon University and Director of the Center for Behavioral Decision Research. He is a world leader in the fields of behavioural economics and neuroeconomics.

The event is sponsored by the LSE HEIF4 Fund.