From: Lee Broderick
Sent: 27 January 2011 12:46
Subject: Commercial Zooarchaeology

Dear all,

At last year's ICAZ conference, I presented the results of a survey on the state of commercial zooarchaeology of the modern era.  As I write up the results for publication in one of the online proceedings volumes, making the data available in the public domain, I would very much like to supplement this data with an up to date view of the situation.

Accordingly, I have set up a very short (13 questions) online survey which I would be very grateful if you could spend a few minutes of your time completing.  The only condition for participating in the survey is that you have carried out some commercial work (of ANY period and in any capacity [employee, freelance, etc.]) at some point in the last three years.  Those who were kind enough to complete the survey last time may notice a couple of different questions this time.

The survey can be found online at http://zooarchaeology.limeask.com/47723/lang-en for 10 days only!  Please note that you will be unable to complete the survey after 5th February - I know this is a short window, but it's necessitated by the software package, and it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to complete the survey.  I have also put a link to the survey on my own homepage.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Best regards,

Lee G. Broderick.  BA (Hons), MSc, FZS
Zooarchaeologist
www.zooarchaeology.co.uk<http://www.zooarchaeology.co.uk>

This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is private and confidential. If an addressing or transmission has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

We sweep all outgoing messages for the presence of computer viruses.
However, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to your systems due to viruses or malicious code not detected.