Dear Zooarchers,

My session co-chairs and I are happy to announce the publication of presentations from our ICAZ 2010 session in this month's edition of The SAA Archaeological Record. The issue contains nine articles on the topic of "Digital Communication and Collaboration: Perspectives from Zooarchaeology."

The digital version was just released and is now available on the SAA website. Here is the link:

http://digitaleditions.sheridan.com/publication/?i=58423&pre=1

From there, you may download a pdf of the entire issue. I have also posted the full pdf on BoneCommons, here:
http://alexandriaarchive.org/bonecommons/items/show/1731

Best wishes,
Sarah Kansa (with Iain McKechnie and Cecile Callou)

--
Sarah Whitcher Kansa
Executive Director, AAI