Hi

Just a quick note to thank all those listmembers who contacted me (both off-list and on-list) to wish me well.  I’m really encouraged by some of the really positive things people said to me (about me and about how they valued the list) in their various messages.

So, enough of that!  Let’s get back to work people! I’ve a whole backlog of journal alerts which I will try to send to the list in the next few days and then things ought to get back to normal.

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
Sociology, Social Policy & Criminology Section
Department of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling

E: [log in to unmask]

W: http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/showsection.php?id=4 (home)
      http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk (library)

T: +44(0)1786 – 467737
M: 07894- 864897

The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.