Most UK sites are now publishing so I am asking the remaining ones to look at their logs and raise tickets for any problems you can't fix.

The following sites were not visible for January in the accounting portal last night.

EFDA-JET/MON, Brunel/glite-APEL, RHUL/glite-apel, UCL-HEP/MON,  Bristol(MON, GA not in production), Cam/MON, ralpp(glite-APEL).

Tickets on publishing are outstanding for RHUL and there are support mails for RALPP and Brunel.

Can other sites mentioned above please let me know how things look from your end. I suspect we have a bottleneck somewhere processing the data between receipt and the accounting portal. This needs more investigation.

John