UPDATE: when the APEL consumer was restarted yesterday data started to appear. Daniela said Imperial publication looked OK yesterday afternoon. I've just checked RAL-LCG2 and that published OK this morning.

MYEGEE for UK shows Birmingham and a couple of Irish sites passing the Apel-Pub tests at 2310 last night. I suspect most of you publish overnight so won't appear until the probe runs again. Not sure why Imperial doesn't pass though.

More later.

John