From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alastair Dewhurst
Sent: 20 January 2011 12:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ATLAS Frontier squids at Tier 2 sites

Hi

ATLAS have asked me to find out what version of the Frontier squids
sites are running and if necessary to ask people to upgrade them.
Could sites email me the version they are running.  The current
release of the rpms Version 2.7.STABLE9-5.1 was announced on December
9, 2010.  There is no immediate rush to upgrade if you are a release
behind but it would be something to get done before data taking
restarts again.

You can find instructions here:
https://www.racf.bnl.gov/docs/services/frontier/squid-upgrade
Apologies if some of the links are protected for ATLAS people only,
there was an over-zealous clamp down to prevent stuff being leaked
and we are still trying to get twiki pages made public again.

Thank you

Alastair