Stephen Burke wrote:
> Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:TB-
>> [log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gustav Wikström said:
>> No, I only require other.GlueCEPolicyMaxCPUTime > 600 and the right
>> software.
>> What is the memory requirements called?
>
> other.GlueHostMainMemoryRAMSize - the units are MB.

Can you confirm that that's a per jobslot requirement.

If that's the case, I can modify our sge_local_submit_attributes.sh
along the lines of
http://scotgrid.blogspot.com/2009/05/cream-in-action-consumable-resources.html

Currently at QMUL, it is:
	#!/bin/bash

	# CJW 2010-12-01
	# Add minimum job requirement of 2Gig memory free
	echo "#$ -l mem_free=2G"

to ensure 2Gig RAM free  before a job starts (which might catch us out
occasionally, but seems fine usually.

Chris