Hi

> As for the change needed see Stuart's update ("VO_DTEAM_VOMS_SERVERS attribute in site-info.def must contain only: vomss://voms.hellasgrid.gr:8443/voms/dteam?/dteam/").

What if one is isn't using yaim (as ecdf aren't for some of the older hosts mentioned) . Is it just in
 /opt/edg/etc/edg-mkgridmap.conf
and lcgdm-mkggridmap.conf
?

> I would not be surprised if there are false entries here.

I presume there are missing entries too.
But just to clarify this only applies to ces, ses, (and dpm pool servers )
but not mon boxes or site bdiis

Cheers

Wahid

> Jeremy
>

> On 12 Jan 2011, at 16:54, Daniela Bauer wrote:
>
>> I am sorry, but I still can't take this seriously.
>> For Imperial in the update from today they list ceprod00.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk
>> This machine was decommissioned months ago, it hasn't been in the
>> bdii/GOCDB for months and most importantly it's off. How can they
>> claim they tested it ?
>>
>> Daniela

>>> I raised this in the EGI Operations meeting, and the answer is: Yes; from places, and no from others.
>>>
>>> The VO_DTEAM_VOMS_SERVERS attribute in site-info.def must contain only: vomss://voms.hellasgrid.gr:8443/voms/dteam?/dteam/
>>>
>>> The  VO_DTEAM_VOMSES atribute may contain the CERN ones as well.
>>>
>>> VOMS_SERVERS is used to build the gridmap, whilst VOMSES is used for generation of the voms attributes.
>>>

>>> It's horrible, but that's the desired behaviour.
>>

>> --
>> HEP Group/Physics Dep
>> Imperial College
>> Tel: +44-(0)20-75947810
>> http://www.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk/~dbauer/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.