Hi Jermy,

RHUL installed new VOMS on Dec 15 and there are also old cern dteam voms.
I think that could be reason,  we or other sites still query cern voms.

Here also says that
"Note that CERN VOMS servers are to remain in the site configuration during this transitional phase"
 https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Dteam_vo

Could you please check if we need to remove the old cern voms.

Cheers
Govind