Dear Feng Lu

My guess would be that the model does not contain any driving inputs. You can verify this by checking whether all entries in DCM.c are zero.

Best wishes
Klaas

Von: Feng Lu <[log in to unmask]>
An: [log in to unmask]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, den 19. Januar 2011, 2:28:42 Uhr
Betreff: [SPM] DCM Output

Dear DCMers,

      I’m using a classical DCM (DCM8) to process data. The attachment is the output of one model after estimation. The estimation took only one step and stopped. So can I include this model in the following BMS? I looked around all the estimated models, quite a few models were in the same condition. I don’t know why. And how can I deal with this situation?

       Thank you for any help.

Best Wishes!

   Lu Feng

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5798 (20110118) __________