Dear,

Thank you for your answer.
It helps a lot.
I have one more question.
Then, I am wondering when you scale (normalize) the data, is it before or
after the multisession GLM analysis?
Based on your explanation, I understood that you concatenate the data of all
sessions, then scale (normalize) the concatenated data, and then conducted
the multisession glm.
Am I correct?
Thanks ahead.

Woogul Lee