Dear All,

I was hoping somebody out there might be able to help me! It has been heavily suggested to me by my supervisor that I apply for a PhD - there is a project ready to go, all(!) we need is the funding. I have never really looked for funnding before, as I had always planned to pursue the Doctorate in Educational Psychology, but as there is ongoing uncertainty in relation to this course I thought it would be wise to investigate the PhD option. The problem is, I don't know where to start with funding - does anyone have a suggestion of where to look for a simple breakdown of all the different funding options and what the differences are? I'm finding it all very confusing!

Thank you for your help,

Laura