Hello,

There was a similar demo in the latest RI Christmas lectures -- a beaker
containing apparently just liquid brought on for a member of the
audience to dip his hand in. To his surprise, and the rest of the
audience, he pulled out multiple frog spawn sized spheres -- invisible
due to matched density. These were then dropped into another tank of
liquid and disappeared again.

Seemed to get a good audience reaction.

Dr Andrew Robinson
University of Manchester