Apologies for the hideous formatting of my last message. Maybe this will look better!

List members may be interested in the following event happening at the Natural History Museum at the end of this month…

The Science Fight Club
Friday 28th January - 19.00-20.30 (Doors at 18.30)
Join us for a brand new event at the Museum...
At the first-ever Science Fight Club event, you choose the questions, you choose a side, and you choose the winner. Each round, our scientists will be presented with a new topic and it's their job to convince you to vote for them.
So what issues do you want to hear discussed?
- Can GM food save the world?
- Should we eat meat?
- Should science be funded by industry?
- Or do you care about something completely different?
Get involved in the debate over a drink and make your voice heard.

Please note: Once you have booked your ticket we will email you, inviting you to submit topics and questions you would like to hear debated on the evening. From this we will draw up a shortlist and on the night you will vote for the topics you would like to see battled out at The Science Fight Club.

Booking Required - Tickets - £8
Book tickets online

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/events/programs/naturelive/the_science_fight_club.html

Best wishes, Ivvet.

Ivvet Modinou
Science Communicator/Host
Nature Live

Natural History Museum
Cromwell Road
London SW7 5BD
T: +44 (0) 207 942 6032
E: [log in to unmask]
Nature Live brings together scientists and visitors to explore, discover and discuss the natural world and our place within it through a daily programme of events.
For details of our programme visit www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-live