Hello Scientists!

Re. The Science Date 3.0 - an interactive theatre project for Year 9 pupils, they get to meet real scientists one-on-one!

Due to a large number of people being unable to attend the Information Session on Monday 17th January we have decided to push the session back to Tuesday 8th February, 4.30pm-6.00pm, The Zen Room, Atrium, Cardiff. Tea and coffee will be available from 4.00pm.

Map: http://profile.glam.ac.uk/media/files/documents/2009-08-04/atriummap.pdf

This session will give more detailed information about the project and will be the first story development session for those who definitely want to take part!

Remember, the event date is Tuesday 5th April so you need to be free to attend between 9am-2.30pm.

Please RSVP (again) to this email to say that you will be attending the meeting in February.

Apologies to those who were planning on coming on Monday, I look forward to seeing you soon. Also, if you can’t make the new meeting date it doesn’t mean you can’t take part, just contact me to discuss things.

If you have any further questions about the event please contact me by email or phone (details below)

Also, if you want to keep to date with Hands on Science please follow us on Twitter @HoSProject.

Thanks,

Laura