http://www.climateactionprogramme.org/

Climate Action is produced in partnership with the United Nations
Environment Programme and consists of a website and annual publication,
produced in partnership with UNEP. It aims to encourage businesses and large
organisations to reduce their carbon footprint, and puts forward the
business case for climate change – namely, that environmentally responsible
operations can also be profitable.

Climate Action is looking for 3 interns to work alongside our production
team in our Central London offices within the following area:

• Online Journalism

As an intern, you will play a crucial role in the marketing and
communications of Climate Action through researching and writing daily
content for the website, contacting potential authors for the publication,
and assisting the Editor and Content Manager to create both local and
international partnerships.

The successful candidates will be highly organised and a self-starter with a
driven attitude to delivering results to deadline.

You will have an interest in climate change and already have gained
experience in either one or all of the areas listed above. Please provide
examples of your work (Blogs, websites, press releases, social media
accounts, reports/written content etc.)

You will have advanced computer skills, be proficient in MS office and will
have experience of writing for the web.

All interns will be based in our Old Street offices and a sustenance stipend
will be paid weekly.

These are full-time roles on a 3-month review with employment opportunities
within the project and our parent company available to the right
individuals.

If you are interested in one of our internships, please email a covering
letter, CV, and examples of work (either links or soft copies) to Laura
Middleton, Editor [log in to unmask]