Bold move, Chris.
House sounds interesting, so please send web ref when poss.

(wife still coughing what the GP calls the 100 day cough.
He has me on 'prophylactic' antibiotics - hoping to prevent me at 73
developing the wicked symptoms.
Immunity wears off after 15 years, so maybe everyone needs vaccination ...

Best from Max