Dear list,

I am embarking on a project to evaluate, by questionnaire, the percieved user benefits of proactive counselling supervision amoung emergency service personnel. Specifically, my organisation requires certain personnel who deal with emotionally demanding work to see external counsellors a number of times a year in order to provide a form of 'emotional wellbeing supervision'. We currently do not request any user evaluation and I wondered if there are any questionnaire wheels out there that I could avoid reinventing.

happy to get responses off list and many thanks.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: