Re: [OCC-HEALTH] OH Physician central London Phil, this posting asking requesting the location of a senior OH physician really wasn’t a good move under the circumstances of the thread,  a comment from other subscriber and your previous email indicates that you are the account manager for the recruitment of OH physicians for the recruitment agency Premier People. I can only assume that you are hoping to recruit an OHP for a client through your agency and as we have made clear that is not the purpose of the list.

Anne

On 21/01/2011 11:33, "Philip Cox" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello List,

I can understand your sentiments with regard to responding on list and being foolish enough to have the word 'agency' in my email address. But by the by, do anyone know of a senior OH physician looking for a part-time position in central London 3 days a week for a corporate client of ours? Excellent salary and benefits.

 If interested please contact me off list for more information.

Thanks and goodbye.

Phil.

From: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: 21 January 2011 11:22
To: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] OH Physician central London

Good point, however, one member, Dr Mark O’connor asked for an OH physician in London. I assume that he was expecting an OH Physician subscriber would respond to him.

With regard to Philip’s response this reply  should have been off list. Some weeks ago I was looking for an OHN with experience in the Police Service with whom to discuss a H&S issue related to restraint. I requested, and received, an off list contact.

Anne

Why are these people not being struck off like other agencies?

Philip Cox <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>