Good Morning!

You may wish to consider OHSAS 18001
These are the more recent management standards guidelines for Occupational
Health & safety.
As I understand it, this is the approach to be encouraged, management
standards having a emphasis on health now.
These standards compliment 9001 and 14001 in a company and I believe that
companies are encouraged now to have all three.
Certainly, if any company is considering tenders from Europe, companies,
particularly German ones are asking for 18001 in addition to 901 and 14001.

This may or may not help you?

Kind regards,

Sue

Susan Clarke