Ta – was on sicknote from GP preceded with question marks!

My boss will be very pleased to hear that! Over to Zurich to do their stuff!

Cheers,

Catherine

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Packham
Sent: 06 January 2011 17:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Latex reaction - thoughts pls

Catherine

Take a look at:

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/reflex_sympathetic_dystrophy/detail_reflex_sympathetic_dystrophy.htm

I have never heard myself of a genuine allergic reaction triggering this, but this is not to say that it could not be the case. It would be interesting to know who diagnosed regional pain syndrome, how the diagnosis was arrived at, and the basis on which it has been classified as a consequence of the allergic reaction.

Best regards

Chris

Chris Packham

FRSPH, FInstSMM, MCMI, MIIRSM, MBICSc

EnviroDerm Services

Unit 10, Building 11, The Mews, Mitcheldean, GL17 0SN

Tel: +44 1386 832 311 (office), +44 1386 830 554 (home)

Mobile: +44 7818 035 898