Hi Charlotte

Well done on a great choice of career!! Prestige Nursing York office do take agency nurses to use in OH positions, they used to supply me with nurses at my last place of work, I then trained them up to do Health surveillance which is a good starting point. The contact I had there was Anna Francis and her email was [log in to unmask] She provides nurses to local companies as well as OH providers so may be able to help you

Regards
Sharon

Charlotte Wakeley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: [log in to unmask]

10/01/2011 18:58
Please respond to
Occupational Health mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
[OCC-HEALTH] Occupational Health Nursing - Can anyone help??

Hello Occ-Health Group,

I'm a new member on here. I heard about this forum through a number of people already in the OH world. This is a little plea for help from anyone that may be able to offer a little advice or assistance in helping me to gain entry into OH. I'm a Registered Nurse (Adult), with fairly limited experience nursing wise, but I do come with a little experience and qualifications in the business world, so hoping this may see me well placed as a starting point.

Ideally I would love to find a post where someone could take a chance on training me up as an Occupational Health Nurse, so trying desperately to make as many contacts as I can. I would be so very grateful for any advice or information you may be able to offer from already being in this field of nursing.

I am based in West Yorkshire, but happy to travel within all parts of Yorkshire and North Derbyshire.

Many thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Charlotte

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

This message has been checked for all known viruses on behalf of
DENSO Marston Limited by MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service.