Probably as well if we pursue this rather esoteric topic off list – you’ll find my email address below

Maddy

Dr Madeleine Gray

Reader in History

School of Education/Ysgol Addysg

University of Wales, Newport/Prifysgol Cymru, Casnewydd

Caerleon Campus/Campws Caerllion,Newport/Casnewydd  NP18 3QT, Wales/Cymru

 Tel: +44 (0)1633.432675

'The truth shall make ye fret'
(Terry Pratchett, Truth)

Email: [log in to unmask]